Anyway, my order was sent promptly and traveled about 9 days (weekend included) from the US to Romania. Shipping is a bit pricey and that's why it's better to order more polishes at a time to cut on the shipping per bottle.
Here's what I got:
- OPI Siberian Nights - a lovely dark purple, perfect for fall
- China Glaze Grape Pop - this has been on my wishlist for a while now (you can tell I'm on the purple wagon right now)
- China Glaze Skyscraper - this is from this year's fall Metro collection and is my introduction to glitters
- China Glaze Black Mesh - I've been wanting to try crackle for a while and thought I'd start from the basic black
- Color Club Gossip Column - this looked blue in the swatches I've found online but is actually a more green leaning color (teal is the word)
- Color Club Matte-ified - matte nails is another big trend that I'm trying to catch up on
- INM Northern Lights Silver Hologram Top Coat - I just had to try this!
- INM Out The Door fast drying top coat - I didn't have a top coat that was fast drying and since a lot of people criticize Seche Vite, I thought I'd better try this one instead.