Hello my lovelies and happy Sunday! As promised yesterday, I'm back with some nail art and a tutorial. I posted this colorful paisley manicure a few months ago an I finally decided to recreate it and also do a tutorial because a lot of people liked it and I thought it might be useful for some of you. It also fits today's Adventures In Stamping theme which is stamping with 2 or more colors.
The colors I chose this time were a bit more vibrant, so the stamping came out better than the first time. The red is Rimmel Stand to Attention, the blue is Bondi NYPD, the purple is a stamping polish from the brand Opoola and the green is a no name stamping polish from China. So here's what you need to do to achieve this look.
1. You will need plate BM-315 and a bunch of colors for stamping. You will also need a white base polish and some dotting tools (forgot to include them in the photo).
2. Paint your nails white.
3. Paint each paisley pattern on the plate with a different color.
4. Scrape it diagonally (from the top right corner towards the bottom left one) so the colors don't mix.
5. Pick up the image and check it to see if it looks ok.
6. Stamp it.
7. Using a dotting tool and the different colors, make dots between the paisley pattern.
8. Using a smaller dotting tool, make white dots inside the colored dots.
9. Cover everything with top coat and you're done!
I must confess that photographing all this wasn't very easy. I hope that this tutorial will come in use for some of you and I also hope you like this manicure. If there is any other of my designs that you want a tutorial for, please tell me and I will try to do one. Have a great Sunday!