Hello and happy new year! It's the first day of 2012 and it's also a Sunday. So what better way to start the year than a fun post and a tag. I received this award from Marisa over at Polish Obsession. Thank you very much for tagging me, I feel really flattered!
The rules are:
- Link back to the person who gave you this award
- Complete the form below
- Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
- Share 7 random thoughts about yourself
1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG:
I have a lot of them. Most people know that my favorite is Eagles' "Hotel California" , so I'm gonna go with that one.
2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT:
It's really hard to chose because I love pretty much everything. Chocolate cake is what I chose for my birthday dessert, so it must be my favorite.
3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF:
When people don't listen to what I say or interrupt me. I really try to respect what others are saying and always pay attention, so I hate it when other people don't.
4. WHEN I'M UPSET I:
Don't like to talk to anyone, hate it when people call me and make me be rude to them.
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET:
I am, hands down, a dog person. I have only had dogs as pets my whole life and I can't imagine not having any.
6. BLACK OR WHITE:
I prefer black because I think it goes better with my skin tone. But I do like white nail polish.
7. BIGGEST FEAR:
Being old and not being able to take care of myself.
8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:
I always tell myself to take it easy, but I end up caring about all the stupid stuff.
9. WHAT IS PERFECTION:
A day spent with somebody you love, doing whatever. A summer night sky. And neatly manicured nails, of course.
10. GUILTY PLEASURE:
Watching shows like 90210. But I don't really feel guilty about it.
7 random thoughts about myself:
- My biggest pet peeve are chipped nails. I can't stand walking around with chips and I usually either patch them or remove my polish. It makes me wanna scream when I see girls walking around with polish on only half their nail. I would say something, but I don't wanna be rude.
- I love South-American authors like Garcia-Marquez, Vargas Llosa or Ernesto Sabato. I also love The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. I haven't read any Twilight or such and don't intend to.
- As some of you might have noticed, I'm left handed. So most of my pictures are of my right hand because it always looks better.
- I like everything to be planned ahead. That's why I usually have a few posts prepared or at least a few pictures ready for my next post.
- I love watching American TV shows. My favorites at the moment are Bones, Big Band Theory and Once Upon a Time.
- I was in a German school and I also speak Italian and a bit of Spanish (besides English of course). Sadly, I didn't manage to learn French although I've tried a few times.
- I'm kind of a computer geek. But don't tell anyone.
And my award goes to...
Esther @ Fab Fingertips
Julie @ Turtlechick's Nails N Tales
Rebecca @ Pandora's Nails
Boarbb @ Bottles of Dreams
Shayna @ The Polish Jinx
Tee Dee @ Cute-tickle Nails
Rachel @ Polished Criminails
Alexa @ Addicted to Konad
Katy @ Nailed It
Sheila @ Pointless Cafe
I'll make sure to notify everybody after I return from my trip. Have a happy new year, everybody!