Hello lovelies and happy Sunday! I have an exciting post for you today! My friend Joanna over at The Treasure Chest had the idea of reuniting beauty and fashion bloggers through this thing called Polyvore Collage Day. We have a theme every week and each of us creates a collage with whatever fits the theme and posts it on Sunday. If you want to find out next week's theme and join in the fun head over to Joanna's blog for details. This week's theme is Autumn and since mine is a nail blog, I created a collage with some of my picks for fall.
Here's a little breakdown of the collage:
- China Glaze First Mate: I could not leave out my favorite polish of all times from this season's picks. This glossy navy creme is a perfect match for that warm brown and copper clothing.
- Deborah Lippmann Superstar: It's copper and it's glitter! A great way to have the autumn leaves' colors on your nails.
- OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow: I swatched this a few days ago and you can see the post here. Vampy colors are a must for my nails in the cold season!
- China Glaze Swanky Silk: The New Bohemian collection combines the metallic trend with a duochrome effect. If you are looking for a neutral with a twist, this is your polish!
- Nails Inc Spitalfields Fishnet Magnetic: The best way to have an edgy design on your nails without any effort is magnetic polish. This emerald green shade is just perfect for this season.
- Essie Lacy Not Racy: Oxblood! The hottest color of this season. With this staple color and Essie's top notch formula you can never go wrong!
Thank you so much for reading and please check out the other collages of this week!