Hello lovelies! I'm finally getting around to answering the rest of the questions I got from the lovely bloggers who nominated me for the Liebster Award. To check out all the details and the first set of answers you can go here. I have quite a few questions to answer today so I'll dive right in.
Mishka's (Lacquer or Leave Her!) questions:
China Glaze First Mate is my biggest love.
2. What is your favorite movie or book, and why?
Oh this is a hard and complex question. I couldn't choose one movie or one book because I have many favorites. Some of my favorite movies: Forest Gump, Love Actually, Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, Life Is Beautiful, Saturno Contro and Dirty Dancing. If I had to choose a book, it would be Ernesto Sabato's "Before the End". Why? Because it gives me hope.
4. What is your favorite manicure, and why? Link please. :)
Another hard one! They are all my babies and I can't pick. I really enjoyed this one from a few weeks back.
5. Pick one word to describe yourself.
6. List 5 things within arm's reach of where you sit.
My phone, a bottle of acetone, a few polishes, my camera, my nail wheels.
7. Who is your favorite artist, and why? (not nail artist, but painter, sculptor, etc.)
Leonardo Da Vinci. Because everything he did was revolutionary and unique.
8. What should you be doing now, instead of blogging?
Nothing. I'm on vacation.
9. Indoor or outdoor person?
10. Name one thing you have or would have on your bucket list.
Visiting a bunch of countries in South America.
11. List 3 things that make you happy, other than nail polish.
Books, music, dogs.
Gypsy Moon's (Jibber Jabber) questions:
1. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A lot of nail polish, a house and a trip around the world.
2. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
3. What book are you currently reading?
"A Feast for Crows" by George R. R. Martin
4. The last thing that made you really laugh out loud?
5. Describe yourself in three words.
Above I only had one word. I will add trustworthy and introvert to organised.
6. What is something fun you are going to do today?
Maybe go to the movies. I'm not sure yet.
7. Favourite book/movie when you were a child?
I can't really remember. I used to love Karl May books.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
9. Have you ever won a trophy?
10. Do you touch-type?
Had to google that one. But yes, I do!
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning person. Well I don't like to wake up very early but I can't function properly at night at all.
Jezzica's (Little Miss Nailpolish) questions:
1. What do you work with? (Or study or such :))
I study medicine. So I work with people.
2. What's your favourite polish of all times?
Already mentioned above that it's China Glaze First Mate.
3. How many polishes do you have in your collection? (It doesn't have to be an exact number ;))
4. What makes you really really angry?
People. Specifically jerks.
5. What is your favourite flower?
Haven't given that much thought. I will say rose. Pretty boring.
6. Who and what would you bring with you to a desert island? (One person and one object)
My boyfriend and a book.
7. Coke or Pepsi? :)
8. What is your favourite saying/quote?
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." (William James)
9. If you were a character in the series "Friends", who would you be and why?
Probably Monica. Because I'm organised and obsessive.
10. Which famous person would you like to date?(If you were single if you're not)
Jim Carrey because he's so funny.
11. What is (or once was) your nickname?
I never had a nickname. Some people call me Miha or Mihi, which is short for Mihaela.
Nada Najafi's (Penguins Left Green Polish) questions:
1. How often do you blog?
It depends on my free time. When I was off from school I did 4-5 posts a week. During school it's about 3 a week.
2. What is the brand of nail polish that you hate?
I don't really have one that I totally hate. Every brand has good and bad parts. I had a bad experience with Barielle once, but I really can't judge because it was just one polish.
3. Is there any nail art you cant do?
Well I can't draw faces and complicated stuff that requires shading skills.
4. What polish is on your wish list?
Nails Inc Baker Street. And many others...
5. What nail trend do you wish you could master?
I wish I could do really perfect, airbrushed gradients. I'm sure I'll get there someday with practice.
6. How often do you manicure and fix your nails up?
If you mean filing and stuff, I do that about once a week.
7. Where do you store your nail polish?
8. Would you ever take a course in nail art?
Not sure. It would have to be something really special.
9. How often do you paint your nails?
It depends again on my free time. On vacation I do it every other day. During school about 2-3 times a week.
10. What is your most hated nail invention?
I can't stand acrylic nails.
11. When you have a nail 'block' how do you inspire yourself?
Pinterest, blogs, tumblr.
:wipes forehead: Ok, that's it! I really hope I covered all the questions that were sent my way. Thank you again to all the lovely ladies that tagged me!