Hey everybody! I wasn't sure if I should do this post or not, but I like seeing this kind of posts on people's blogs and I thought maybe some of you would like to see one here too. So let's start with what I got for Christmas from my family.
- "Rich man, poor man" by Irwin Shaw. I love reading so people usually get me books for Christmas or my birthday. This is a great novel. I'm already more than half trough the first volume and I love it.
- Garnier Essentials moisturising day cream for normal skin. This is not a very fancy skincare product, but I like to use it, especially in the winter (it gets a little greasy in the summer).
- Rimmel I love lasting finish in Black Cherries. A lovely dark red-purple polish with a hidden shimmer.
- Fa NutriSkin Moisturising Body Lotion. A new addition to my very vast collection of body milks and butters. We'll see how this works out.
Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice. I love how this smells and my bf was nice enough to give it to me for Christmas. I'm not big on perfumes, but I pretty much like floral and fresh scents.
This sweater was a gift from my parents. I love it because it's long and comfy, but still has a nice and elegant neck line. It actually looks much better on me than it does in this picture (I'm really modest, I know). The picture is from the website because I didn't get to photograph it and now it's already in the washer.
These boots are a gift I made to myself for Christmas. I love them so much! They are exactly how I pictured them to be and I'm so glad I've found them.
Finally, we don't have any boxing day or day after Christmas sales over here, but I still went to do a little shopping at my favorite drugstore yesterday and got a few things.
- Rimmel Lycra Pro My Denim. They are having a 50% off sale for these polishes and I couldn't resist getting one. Sadly, most of the shades are pinks and such. They also have an army green that is pretty nice and something that looks like a Chanel Paradoxal dupe in the bottle. I was lucky enough to find this gorgeous jeans type blue. I have nothing like it in my collection and since I love blues I had to get it.
- Balea Straight+Shine Conditioner. I already use the shampoo from this line and I love it. Lately, I've been having trouble detangling my hair after I wash it. It has gotten so long. Hope this will help with that.
- Balea Fresh Grapefruit and Alverde Calendula lip balms. I really like the lip balms they have at DM and I couldn't chose between the two, so I got them both.
- Ebelin large size cotton pads. These are an awesome invention! They are twice the size of regular cotton pads and will be great for polish removal. I usually use 2-3 of the regular ones to remove a manicure so I'm curious if one of the big ones is enough.
That's it. I hope you enjoyed seeing my gifts and purchases. If you have any questions about the products, please post them in the comment section.